Marc Jones is one of our favourite up-and-coming UK artists. We’ve stuck every one of his releases into our PLTFRM UK Spotify playlist.
But who is Marc Jones? We decided it was time to find out by asking him ten quick-fire questions…
How old are you?
Where are you from?
- Croydon, South London.
What are three things you love?
- Football. Music. Sleep.
What are three things you hate?
- Crisps. Spiders. Being late.
If you weren’t doing music, what would you be doing instead?
- Doing the same as I’m doing now – working a 9-5, just without having a musical alter-ego in the evenings.
How would you describe your music in one word?
Who makes up your team?
- On the music side, it’s me and my producer RP9. Outside of that; my wife is my graphic designer, Harrison has the ideas, and Glenn helps with my releases.
Which other UK artists (from outside your team) do you rate?
- There’s a lot, but at the moment I like Octavian because of his creativity.
Who is your favourite artist of all time?
- Culture – although they’re more of a reggae band.
What’s been the highlight of your music career so far?
- I think it was the first time my music was played on the BBC. My parents sat down and
listened livewhich I found funny. Being made the cover of a Spotify playlist was also a big highlight.
And you can also find his music on his YouTube channel.