Ben Maclean’s debut single ‘I Don’t Want To Hear’ popped up in our Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify back in September 2018. It was immediately added to our PLTFRM UK Spotify playlist and we’ve been following Ben ever since.
But who is Ben Maclean? We decided it was time to find out by asking him ten quick-fire questions…
How old are you?
- I’m 17.
Where are you from?
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
What are three things you love?
- Making music. Caps. Night mode on Twitter.
What are three things you hate?
- Sleeping. Having to be patient. Stress.
If you weren’t doing music, what would you be doing instead?
- Failing my school year – just without a 14-song album being released.
How would you describe your music in one word?
Who makes up your team?
- Taran Mann and Josh Watson. Unbeatable team.
Which other UK artists (from outside your team) do you rate?
- MILAN. 451. HEX.
Who is your favourite artist of all time?
- Eli Sostre.
What’s been the highlight of your music career so far?
- The night that my album got dropped. I’d been waiting on that feeling for over a year. All the music came
directfrom my heart, and after months of work. That feeling will never be comparableto anything.
And you can also find his music on his YouTube channel.